Friday, September 14, 2012

Visitors, Part 2

We we so lucky to have so many visitors this summer! Among them, my cousin Steve and his cute family! They were fabulous house guests and we wished they could have stayed longer! I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but I did get some pics from our day trip to Hogle Zoo.

June enjoying one of her favorite things: Bark mulch

Max and Rebecca




The new exhibits are actually super cool if you haven't been to Hogle since they've added them, you should go! We watched the seals and the polar bear forever!


So cool.



These two have the greatest time together :) it's so fun to watch.


Junie trying to stay cool

Steve and Kelli :) Love you two




Miss Nina


We hope they come back every summer!!

2 comments:

Caprice Erickson said...

OK Miss Jamie... I need some MORE POSTS :) Your trip to MN ?? Christmas ?

Caprice Erickson said...

Just checking back to see if you have honored my request yet???? ;)